Monday, January 17, 2011

Sorting and Searching

I did half of the exercises we were supposed to do and even though I felt confident about some of my answers, few of them were wrong so that was one disappointment. I need to do these once again before the test and definitely need more practice with coding especially for the free response part. On the whole I think it was an ok-ok exercise but I still seem to struggle a bit with it. Some of my doubts hopefully will be cleared in school if we go over this stuff. One of the major problems with me is coding I believe. I understand well what the question is asking and I can put things well in words. I understand the logic but not the syntax. I do know that for the coding practice, doing more JavaBats will help but even when my Javabats concepts are cleared, I get stuck while doing the free responses or those kind of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment